The Act on Securing Proper Operation of Worker Dispatching Undertakings and Protection of Dispatched Workers (Worker Dispatching Act) has been revised, and provision of information on the following contents is mandated pursuant to Article 23.5.
- Number of contract staffs
- 241 people (average per day)
- Number of client companies
- 26 companies (Number of establishments per business year)
- Fee for contract staff
- ¥ 15,708 (8 hours per day)
- Wage of contract staff
- ¥ 10,956 (8 hours per day)
- Margin rate*
- Matters concerning education and training
- Before start to work, you will take education on personal information protection, information security and safety and health.
- Other welfare programs
- For those who work as a contract staff, you can join health insurance, welfare pension, employment insurance. (It may not be possible to join depending on employment conditions)
- General Worker Dispatching Undertakings
- Date of the permission:April 1, 2014
Permission number: HA13-305532
- Charged Employment Placement Businesses
- Date of the permission:July 1, 2014
Permission number :13-YU-306595
*Margin rate = (average of fees for contract staff - average of wages of contract staff) ÷average of fees for contract staff
Margin is calculated only for social insurance premiums and wages, which are expenses for health insurance, welfare pension, labor insurance covered by the company as a recruitment company.